It’s Friend Friday (yeah, I know I am a few days late but better late than never right?) Katy Rose of Modly Chic is posing the question about how we will be getting our holiday look on.
1. Which holiday party are you looking forward to attending this year?
Unfortunately, I have no holiday parties to attend to this year…boo. I went to a wedding a few days ago, so that was my opportunity to get sparkly.
2. What is your go-to holiday party outfit?
I have of course the requisite LBD that would get glammed up with either chandelier earrings or sparkly enormous hoops, maybe a bold necklace depending on how strong the earrings are, pretty heels and a clutch to carry the essentials. Although I am in favor of eschewing hose, not in the dead of winter, so I may do some shimmer hose if my dress needs a pick me up or if not opaque tights.
3. Do you go dressed in something that would be impractical to wear at any other time of the year?
No, I am trying to get away from purchasing clothing that can only be worn for special occasions however I do like to look more dressed up than I do normally…it is after all a holiday party!
4. If you are going to a house-party what gift will you bring to the host/hostess?
If I know that the host enjoys spirits then a bottle of wine to be opened at their discretion, if I am unsure than maybe a great smelling candle.
5. If you could buy only one trendy piece to update your holiday party wardrobe, what would you get this year?
A sequined pump. I love the look of a little flash with a LBD, it makes everything look just a bit more glam.
images: Zappos and edressme