Ok, I heard you, loud and clear, lol. My good friend Aleia at L.i.b.e.r.a.t.i.o.n. theory does a post called Monday Appreciations. She is looking for bloggers to join her in listing what they are appreciative of today in their lives. There are many things and people I appreciate but here are just a few.
1. I am forever changed because of Jesus Christ, the forgiveness and salvation He has given me and the work He has done and is doing in my life.
2. No matter what difficulties have come my way, I discovered that I am stronger than I thought I was, I have stood through it all and I am still here, in my right mind and grateful for the lessons I have learned.
3. The insanely, blissfully hot weather we are having. I love summer and was waiting with open arms after such an ugly Winter and Spring.
4. I love and am appreciative of all my children (I have 6) but moreso for my youngest daughter, Tatiana who has such a zest for life in spite of her challenges.
5. That I can call the beautiful island Jamaica my 2nd home thanks to my Jamaican hubby and I visit so much that I ALMOST take it for granted.
6. I am appreciative of my social network of friends some of whom love me, sight unseen. That blesses me ridiculously that I have in some small way impacted their lives enough that they want to share their personal and intimate moments with me beyond the public profile that they give to the world.
Thank you Lib for giving me this opportunity to express publicly the things that are in my heart privately. What are you appreciative of today?