One of my new favorite blogs, Keira of a pretty penny asked these 8 questions in her quest of getting to know some of the fashion bloggers on the scene
1. What inspired you to start a blog and share your style with the world?
To show that being a minister does not have to mean you are fashion/style dead
2. If you dumped your handbag right this second, what contents would fall out of your makeup bag?
Very Hollywood by Michael Kors perfume, blotting papers and my nude Neutrogena lips gloss
3. Which celebrity do you wish you had on speed dial to call for shopping dates?
Rihanna, in my pre minister days, I was a fearless as she is with my style
4. Favorite Ben and Jerry’s flavor?
5. What are you most looking forward to pulling out of your closet this fall?
My boots, I love boots and try to wear them with everything!
6. Describe your personal style in three words.
boho, classic and mine (which encompasses everything in between)
7. What are you currently rocking on your iPod?
Don’t have an ipod but on my Blackberry I am listening to an old school dancehall mix that my hubby gave me and stuck on Bishop Paul Morton’s I’m Still Standing.
8. What’s your favorite way to mix high-end items with low-budget pieces?
Just put them on and wear them in whatever manner floats my boat at the time
So in my quest to spread the joy and get to know them better, I am tagging
Reiko of God’s Favorite Shoes
DWJ of The Art of Accessories
Chelsea of Brightside dweller
Tina of T Minus, T Plus
and Aleia of L.i.b.e.r.a.t.i.o.n theory (Aleia is not a fashion blogger but I heart her and this is my blog so I can do what I want) plus my bestie, Benita of The Sweet Embellished Life