I’m a little late but I made to the party, it’s Friend Friday once again and Katy of Modly Chic wants us to sound off on fashion do’s and don’ts. Please check her blof to read what other bloggers have to say about this subject. Have a wonderful weekend!
1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts? (Things you would never be caught dead in and cringe when other people wear them.)
Well things that were once a don’t are now a do, so I won’t put a no no label on anything but I do have my personal don’ts. I don’t do short short anything, I don’t do the ankle sock with sandals thing because it is a young look on me and I can’t carry it. I really tried to do a romper but that wasn’t working for me either (that look never made it out the dressing room)
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride?
Wear white after Labor Day (but not too much after), pattern on pattern (haven’t done it yet but I’m ready)
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do?
Wearing whatever makes you happy and looks smashingly good on you regardless if it is on trend or not. Every trend is not for everybody and if it doesn’t suit you then don’t feel compelled to wear it.
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves?
Hmm, right now I am loving most of what I have seen so even the stuff that I know I personally can’t wear, I know other who can with fabulousness.
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion don’ts and still look
Rihanna wears a lot of stuff that I wouldn’t be caught dead in for one reason or another but she makes weird, crazy stuff look good!